I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Friday, 19 October 2007

Chic and Sleek



Insights: Samsung Ultra Edition 13.8 (Z720)





I've gotten my Z720 just yesterday. Not a recent model, but i like it still! hehs.





My dear sis got the same phone, on the same day as well. wahaha. I say we must be twins!

















Heehee..its my ultra sleek phone! Muahaha.* Stealer buy *
Then again, it has no flash for the camera. Not feelin too sore over that, but i'll miss the 'torchlight-like' flash from Sony Ericsson.. *Sigh*

Byebye S.E K750. Off you go to the josh.. keke.





Random updates:

  1. I shared my joy over my new Z720 chic babe with cutesy Wen Xia for the whole day.
  2. Tonight i'm working
  3. And i can knock off at 11pm ( upon request ) to accompany my honey tart
  4. I'm so tired
  5. I feel like shopping
  6. I want simple and sexy spaghetti tops ( simply coz i am not sexy and i need em' )
  7. I specifically want to buy bra n panties
  8. I bought a denim skirt from pull n bear recently (the only piece of proper skirt i now own)
  9. I plan to go for bikini wax tomorrow at Strip
  10. I need to do my brows at Browhaus, maybe tomorrow after my wax
  11. I am so happy noinoi updates her blog so often. Guess who's back. back again. Noinoi's back.. tell a friend... wahahaha.

My honey tart and I, our birthdays are at the end of the next month. We need a proper celebration cause we've missed celebrating our birthdays for each other last year.

* Hang on brave lady, work hard! You need a bigger pay cheque.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home