I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Thursday, 20 September 2007

Ang Siang Road

Insights: Help me. Give me sleep.






If 3 hrs of sleep is enough for you, it'll be for me.



Super duper S-H-A-G.





Anyway, its because i went over to Ang Siang Road to find baby at his work place last night. His work ended late, so we reached my house at wee hours. Have been sleeping late everyday coz of work. Yesterday was my off day, but slept later than usual instead. And having to drag myself up early to make it in time for school at 9am is impossible. I'm like cabbing to school almost everyday.. Its an evil spending! Totally killer.







At baby's work place..





Positives:

I enjoyed an ice cold beer on the house and was having my time being an audience to those who were singing their hearts out at the KTV pub. Was happily observing the gay crowd.




Negatives:

Got uncomfortable with the very mature crowd ( Usually 30+ to 40+ years old ). Its not my way of getting happening. And its not really a great chill out place to me. People do hit on each other and start drinking as if they'll never get drunk. Made me feel very uncomfortable. And not to forget all the old gays. Nothing against gays. But they got all touchy with each other after getting high on alcohol. Its the crowd i can't party with. I'm just a lil kid.











The long night with baby... random.


A lil drama- mama.

A lil mixed in emotions

A lil taken aback by the high-on-alcohol gay crowd.

Many silly actions

Many heart warming moments









Sweetheart & i

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home