I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Thursday, 4 October 2007

Happy Birthday




Insights: phlegm

















Had my break along with my class mates and my facilitator. I'm really inspired by my facilitator. Really rich! Well, rich enough to travel to a dozen countries like Venice, Milan, Italy, Switzerland, Australia, New York, China.. Aiya. Many more. I guess you name it, he's got it. I so wanna lead such life.. be a taitai!














Oh. Have been sick these few days, but still attending school although i'm a habitual super late comer. I'm actually flue struck now.. my cough got better.





























Flashback..







































2nd Oct










Andy's Birthday!





























1st Oct - Childrens Day













-Yong Kit's Birthday



























Happy girls








Pretty pink gloss i got for her as i gift. Yes, i love buying glosses for gifts.








All the cha-pa-lang stuff from vic to her. lol







Sweet Vic





My new Guess bag from Edward. He got it for me for no reason.. Hmm....


So colourful.. I like...

Sweet shot.


Girlfriends

3years being together with these sweetpretties

Bid farewell to vic...... Bon voyage! AS IF. haha

Superstar hates paparazzi




Hafta get my ass back to barracks later. haiz. Wonder if i'll have a dreadful time or not. Edward quit. Hmmm..... bored. - Dreading work-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home