I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Wednesday, 19 September 2007

Ash Blue



Insights: Feel so drawn to you, sek-say!



Good news! Found my USB. muuuaaaahhhh! The pictures will tell the story..



Dessert i cooked with him


Trying hard to look emo


Sweet sweeeeet!




Really enjoy all the moments with my baby. I would not be me, without him. Probably cause i spend most of my time w him. * giggles *


my love..





And too most who knows me and bei xian well, they would know our favourite past time is eating! wahaha.












Very cool flaming drink edward made..






Oh Oh Oh! my hair. I did a blue black base and Ash Blue highlights. Like my hair pretty much!

* Pss.. the stylist was cute too. Its a bonus. wahaha.







Damage: $200bucks










Under dim dim light.. it just looks like black.














My highlights reveals under light=)














The colour is still fading for the highlight.. pretty much day by day...





Swept my hair in place to show my highlights.. Its usually much more covered, under my black hair.. Mallow what. Haha.














Alright. That's all i have for you folks=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home