I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Monday, 17 September 2007

W35E

Insights: First day of a new semester; Sian



Yeah. not feelin excited or prepped up for the whole new semester. Being an early bird for school is killing me. Hate the morning struggle out of bed and the morning rush. Its a whole new class. Not so bad tho. But still, so not cool.



Alright. One new splurge. My hair!!!!! I've finally did my hair. Trimmed the overall and dyed it. Woohoo. I like my new look quite a lot. I chose blue black ( which now look black-.- ) over jet black due to much persuasion and advice from the stylist. He said it would be easier for my hair to absorb the colour the next dyeing session, furthermore after the dye fades, it'll turn brownish. Kinda cool n fun anyway. Haha.. so.. yeapie! I'm having black hair with Ash Blue highlights. Wahahaha. So cool right.. Yeay! i'm so cool now. Hahaha. Freaking happy. The Ash blue would also fade to reveal another colour.. Hmm.. awaiting..



I wanted to go on a budget. So i did my hair at Storm, Century Square. However, it still cost me 200bucks. Well, i pretty much liked the end result. Money well spent to me. Hehs. At least i didn get my whole head bleached and look like a freaking old woman with colours all over my head. Haha.. And my stylist was kinda cute. Creative director, Kason. He was really sweet ( giggles ).





Had a happy day out with baby yesterday. After doing my hair, i went to meet baby at town, accompanied him for his hair cut. Got him looking all neat and cute! * grins * Went to walk around and bought some essentials.

I would really be glad to have some pics up, but i cannot find my card reader to transfer my pics from my handphone. Will dig it out soon..sorry peeps.






To Baby: Happy First day of work!! Really hope u'll like your working environment and the colleagues. My baby is gonna make money now. heehee.. hooray. Have fun!

*mumm mumm mumm*

Byebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home