I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Saturday, 15 September 2007

Spoiler


Insights: I'm bleeding profusely inside.

It's the time of the month. It hit me just yesterday night when i had already planned today's shopping trip with my baby over at his house. It was like.. spoiler! Very spoiler! I had terribe terrible cramps. And its not over yet. So baby brought me back home in cab and took care of me. Slept almost the whole evening. Now, i'm craving to go out. To have some dessert. Spend some worthwhile money. But. I don't know where to go and what to do. Hmm..

My saturday is quite wasted. But the thought of spending time at home with my family maked me feel better. Its been quite a while since i did so. Bleh.

Well, baby is very engrossed in his soccer match on TV right now. I am in my own world thinking of where to go and what to do. Maybe down to NTUC of 7-11 for some ben and jerry's, that will very much kill me with my cramps. Bleh bleh.






I forgot. School re-opens on Monday. Yuck. Better enjoy my last day of my holiday tomorrow..


'Sadded'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home