I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Monday, 29 October 2007

My new playmate


Insights: New doll. My love, my play mate n I :)


Hey hey~ I'm back with updates. Actually, just to post up a chain of pics. Heheh.

Feeling so sick of work.

Anyway, i've just bought myself an extremely adorable play mate and I will not tell you her name! hehs. Her birthday is officially on the 27th Oct o7, time 23:36pm as says on the receipt. Wahaha. *Smiling with glee...


I've really really enjoyed my weekends over with my love, although it have left me a lil guilty for always being away from home over weekends.
Spent the good old sunday devouring KFC for big lunch and spicing things up in the kitchen with cabonara with cream of mushroom and garlic soup:) I mean, its all ready mix! Just heat em' up and mix a lil and its ready to fill my baby's stummy ( New word: Stomache + tummy ). hehe..

Bought groceries worth almost 40bucks. Feels like newly wed. Feels good. Smirks. Haha. Among the bill was stuff for the cooking, and also breakfast cereal, milk and all goody stuff for baby boy to have when he's home alone with an empty tummy. Our favourite buy would be Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake:):):) Have not eaten it a single bit tho. Was too full to.. Savin it for the weekends again. Hooray!

Weekends would always be honeymooooooooon!


Pictures tell quite a bit..


Here we go!






Me n my button nose!



So blurr. So Sexxyy. :):) love it. well, his eyes are shut. lol



Looks like we're on webcam.. ahaha.



My n dear sis







*Say Cheeeeese*






Introducing..... My playmate!!!!!!



w Josh's specs



She must be on her favourite national geographic.
Oh lil baby girl sure likes tv show:)



And she's peeping at Josh's computer! You fancy arsenal too baby girl?



It was late night when my beloved playmate was soo.. tired out.
Look at her all ready to tuck in! hehs.







Soooooooooooooooooo..... cute right! I know :):):)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home