I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Friday, 14 September 2007

Sleepy Me


Insights: Feelin the kick

The sleepyness is kickin in. Now. I feel so weared out. No idea why i'm still blogging at going on 3am after a whole day of work. I have nothing much to talk about. But wait. I still will.



Went shopping with baby at vivo yesterday.. Was a great day. Sweet baby accompanied me to fulfil my shopping needs and grabbed a big big bite at Carl's Junior. Woopy! It was good i say. Baby ended the day perfectly by sending me home, then procrastinating the journey back to his own house and stayed over the night as a result. Wahaha.It was sucha good old romance feelin to be able to wake up the mornin and have my baby boy to accompany me through my long travelling journey to work. ( Hello, i hafta take 1 and a half hour just to travel to deep-in-Dempsey Road, Blk 8D which is right at the end of Dempsey Hill!!! )


Despite me being very tired and deep in sleep the previous night, i was awaked many times by the random dissapearance of my mysterious boyfriend from my bedside. Haha. He thought i was mysterous and scary to appear everywhere he went, silently waiting for his appearance and looking very angry. I was annoyed lah! Hello. But he thought i looked possesed. haha. scary thing. We've also had wierd wierd dreams about each other that got us really angry in our dreams. Both of us! on the same night! Right beside each other! Haha.






Alright. Will blog much much more often after school reopens next week, during the boring boring classes. Take care all! Its the heaty weather. I hope u wudn get swollen pimples like me!!!

Gudnite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home