I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Wednesday, 31 October 2007

Siansational Day


Insights: I wonder if the rain had gotten into my brains. Feelin; mouldy and stoney.


Many of my mates are leaving school earlier. Urgh. Feelin so bored. So lil people in class. Furthermore its freaking enterprise. And it has been rainy and chilly all day. brrrr...

:(:(:( i miss baby. And my play-mate :(:(:(

I am soooooo sick of school food man. It feels so sick to think of what to have for breaks everyday.

And i am so sian coz i don't know if my workmates want to cancel our dinner outing or not. If yes then i'll head to work. Everything's so not confirmed. wells..

I really really feel like leaving school. But i'll hafta sacrifice my grades then.. dilemma.

I wanna shop:( I wanna play:(( Hope my weekends would be fine


:((( Boohooo....
Back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home