I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Saturday, 15 March 2008

Losing senses


Insights: Confused; mixed feelings

The reason why i'm doing up an entry right now, is because i don't know how to put my feelings into words to converse with people. I need time to think and pen it down. Its not any dispute i had, or problems i faced. Its especially not bx, its not family, its just me! To sum it all, it would probably be: LACK OF SELF DISCIPLINE. yup. I do stupid things when i don't think.

Its a little too much of partying. Way too much of drinking. You lose your senses. Sigh. T-I-P-S-Y again last night. Thanks to my girl, Zee! Gosh. This time, it was absinthe!! and absinthe. and wine, and wine. Bottoms up was crap. You see.. now you know how cranky i'll end up after all those intoxication. I get stupid, do stupid things. Family and bx is worried everytime i drink. I know!! I am soooo sorry my beloved people. Hmm.. i will rid drinking from my currently, almost everyday affair.

I am feelin super guilty for being childish & playful. Furthermore hang over is getting me. The pukey feeling is sinking in.



I will be a changed teen!!! help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home