I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Thursday, 24 April 2008

The heat is rising



Insights: Corona Craving. Feelin; sleepy.



I guess everyone is acting. For the first 2 weeks of school, everyone is so focused and attentive in class. Now, everyone have slacken. I'm just like them.



My gum have been bleeding for 1 week plus. Help. I taste blood every once in a while in my mouth. When i brush my teeth as usual, it bled so much that my whole mouth is bloody. I have to avoid the 'weak' spot. know its freaky. Is it really that i'm too heaty or its some gum disease? Paranoid. :(




Photo taken after my last ( as in previous ) stay over at baby's place.

Okay, i actually didn notice that there's this banana tree below my block. And there is 2 huge bunch of bananas already!! Such a wierd location to have a banana tree..

22nd April 08

Tampinese Ikea with rox

Accompanied rox to get some stuff for Andy:) It was a fun time i must say. Its been very long since we went out together so leisurely..



This is the best kinda room for me and meimei. Its too seperate bed with allowance for ' computer space ' below. We'll get our own study areas beneath the beds without the need to compromise on space. Its my dream man! Ikea rocks.

' me, home after partying '

.

.

.

Yah right. Still at Ikea la. Haha.

Bought this super cute ice tray for bx.

You can only make 16 cube of ice. Not very practical la.. but heck it. It makes me happy! :)

$2.90

And i really didn know you have to buy the plastic bags from Ikea and pack the stuff yourself! They wouldn't even put it in the plastic bags for you! It sure makes customers look dumb. Haha.

Tampinese Giant

We headed opposite to Giant after shopping at Ikea..



23rd April o8

NAFA

Went over early in the morning to be Vickie's model for hairstyling exams. Her theme was ' sweet look for round face ' . Taadaa. ROUND FACE. & she got me. I totally fit the bill of round face. Hahaha. I feel stupid & ugly for having such a bloated, fat & round face. Oh well. What to do.

Vic did dramatic shading on my face ( she's studying theatre, yea ) with nothing else but foundation and fake lashes. This was the inital shading.

Look at my sharp nose and sharper chin! hahaha.

Before..

( yah. that's e unglam vic behind. haha )

After! :)

Vic put the pink shawl over me to achieve the sweet look.

Coz i really cannot make it as SWEET. ( so awkard.. my eyebrow wasn't drawn=p )

And all the shading made my face reaallyy dark.



I kinda like the curls:)

Aight. I'm having a sore throat. I'm really super heaty. Help.

Maybe its because i haven't had beer for the last few days? Beer is supposed to reduce heatiness! Haha. FYI, i haven't had any alcohol intake since Sunday. Its rare. Its been 5 days. I don't feel so guilty to party now:))

And i'm so fat that i'm heading down gym later. Like after school. Jeesh. I'm sleepy enough.. thinking of all the running & exercise is damn depressing..

Sigh Sigh. I'm hungry too. After smelling the aroma of bread which my classmate is gobbling sneakily in class.

Hungry. Thirsty. Hungry. Thirsty. Sleepy. Sleepy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home