I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Friday, 18 April 2008

Shay Hui's Birthday


Insights: Happy 18th Birthday Shay Hui!!


Was at her birthday chalet last night.

And we had too much Martel , too late in the night.

Met old friends like Jun Chao , Xian Qi , Kevin Zheng , Hong Ru , Xue Ping , Fion. Actually i have not seen Shay Hui for more than a year already, till last night i guess..

I'm super zombified now, but still have work till 3am after lessons.
( For the very last time.)

The girls ( Kit, vic , rox ) & me bought many sexy undies for shay hui. Its the very wearable kind, yet with very intricate & seductive lacework. It was too hot to resist, thus i got myself 2 sexy underwear as well:) 1st time buying G-strings for myself. I feel feminine once again coz its reeeaally pretty. Hehs.

Weeee. Pampered myself with a dress from mango too. Felt so good to buy pretty stuff. Credits to baby, who accompanied me around town. Shopping trips with him have always been enjoyable. Its also a bonus when town is empty and when the only consumer is me and him. Muahaha.

Its gonna be a busy day tomorrow.
I need rest. I'm reeaallyy drained. Going crazy soon. * roar *

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey darling! its really been long since we met tt day. but well.v soon....we'll meet again k?haha.l0ves.!!

Mon Apr 21, 07:21:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh ya.anyway!thanks for everything tt day!! hee.

Mon Apr 21, 07:22:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No prob girl..we should meet up and party~~ Haha. *hugs* woohoo...

Tue Apr 22, 10:59:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yup yup!! ;D see u soon...u better take care ah..dont drink so much hor.! haha.

Fri Apr 25, 10:00:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeap. i'll be good. have not been tipsy for a very long time. haha. you take care too girl. Will see ya soon again. :)

Mon Apr 28, 09:27:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home