I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Friday, 28 March 2008

Party Party~


Insights: Not so much of quiet nights lately

I am soo used to partying. I know i'm like those noob who's just started partying, very impressed by fancy music & people. Most of all in a cheena way, very 'gian' . Yup. But i guess its really because i've found a really cool club buddy. And she's my PR manager at skin. She's in her mid twenties. And have stopped partying ever since several years back. I made her a party animal once again! Haha. And i can tell she's even more 'gian' then me. She's always the one suggesting shots and waterfall. Even i am scared of her. She can be really crazy. But after all, she really takes care of me. Dancing have been enjoyable. Its really been very long since i last danced.

These 2 months working full time at skin has really changed my body. In a bad way. Aside from being intoxicated almost everyday, my appetite hasn't been good these few days. And my mencers even more irregular than before. It isn't very significant, but oh well. Every one knows its bad for health. Next monday will be my last day as full time. I'll have a week of rest before school starts for year 2.

Its gonna be difficult for me to adapt to school. Help. no more late night partying. All the laptop and shit. Argh.

*off to work*
Laters ya'll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home