I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Tuesday, 22 April 2008

Just another mid school post


Insights: health alarm.

I have been lacking of sleep & rest these few days. Constantly having a 'heavy' head. Sad to say my vision is very very strained. Eyes tired and all. Was having a bad sore throat yesterday as well. Sigh.. Rest, rowena. Rest.



18th April, Friday
Skin
Was the last day of operations. Skin was holding a ridiculuosly budget event. A hideous company's annual Karaoke competition. For those who know how small skin is, you'll know how ridiculous it is to squeeze 200+ pax inside. Not too bad, all the clowns on stage were definitely entertaining.

I, being another big clown. Had hell lots of tequilas. You can guess what was next. I was down for hours okay... HOURS. damn. Yes, i am really a clown at times.


19th April, Saturday
Skin & Zouk
If i could sum it up, it would be DRAMA. Drama shit from Edward.. a sad case for Rayn.. ( i shall not touch on the stories coz its very lengthy ) However, it was a pretty fun time for me. For once, i was the most sober around. All the guys were either high or drunk..and i was perfectly fine! Good thing i stayed away from the booze as much as i could to take care of all the 'high' people. But i was super guilt ridden for what happened to rayn. In short, she got drunk and no one took care of her..None of us knew she was drunk, none of us knew where she was. Everyone thought she went home=x And we proceeded to Zouk, leaving her locked out of Skin alone. Damn.


And to everyone, please do not be shocked. I have found a new love...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
G Strings! * winks *

I tell you.. i did not believe how comfortable it feels. And it looks great under thin fabric! Yeay. I'm sure gonna stock up.


School oh school. School starts too early. I'm serious. its freaking 8.30am!! Grr.. i have only been on time 2 time since school started. These 2 days i have been super late. Like 1 or 2 hours late. I'm just really tired. Cant switch my body clock back. Help.

On a totally different note, i feel great being alcohol free for 3 days already! Got rid of the pukey fear of tequilas and martel. hehs. I'm all good now.

Laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home