I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Thursday, 10 April 2008

4th Day



Insights: Feelin; tired.



I have not met bx since monday, when i left his house early in the morning for school. I think its the 4th day already. No wonder i'm feelin uncomfortable. I wonder if he is having his meal on time, i wonder if he sleeps too late, i wonder if he's wonderin what am i doing, i wonder if he feels neglected. Hopefully i have time to meet him for dinner later coz i'm working later on. I hate it when i'm always in a rush. I feel worse when bx have to accomodate to my timing and availability. *Sigh*



To bx: Baby, if you're reading this. i'm sorry for spending so little time with you. Furthermore after school has started, i'm more busy and tired than before. Once again, i find it hard to juggle between school, friends and you. Please forgive for neglecting you. I'll try to make more time for you baby. i miss you *huggies*









School has been MUCH MUCH better than 1st year for me. I'm doing a lot on marketing now. I'm so glad:)

Rox got a hair cut AGAIN. But i think it suits her. Very cute and quirky:)) Unlike my hair. My hair is shapeless. * frowns* But i like it when my hair is well conditioned & very silky=D And i think my hair is not black enough. Should i dye it black black very black once more?

Hmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home