I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Monday, 14 April 2008

Get Buttered!


Insights: Take a chill pill.


Yes i was at butter on last saturday. It was a whoopin fun time. Was a lil too intoxicated. Even though, it was smackin hot! :)

This time, i was with leslie, edward and isabelle. Got to know many people. Haha. Among these, i only remembered 2 names. Lol. One would be this really cute OL looking lady, by the name of Alice. She came up ( like out of no where ) to me and we were chatting away. Soon, we were like in our own world dancing our night away=p Haha. NO, i am not lesbian:) I like guys.

Yup, back to topic. Oh, dancing. My thighs are aching damn bad from Saturday's crazy dancing. The last time, i had aching butt and waist from Arena. I guess its a sign to say, lack of exercise?

Today is one unusual day that i'm back home after school, to rest. Ate a lot today. And i shall rest a lot too:) sounds great huh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home