I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Saturday, 15 March 2008


Insights: Still guilt-ridden. And very hungry.

Its 2.45pm now. After going on, on how guilty i am for being bad, and viewing numerous blogs, checked e mails, checked out online shops that do not appeal to me at all to past time, bx is still not up and awake. He can really sleep a lot. To think he slept later than me yesterday after i got home like a goner ( but i still bathed before i sleep ), i still don't know why he only slept at 8ish am. What was he doing for the few hours from 5ish? Chatting online with a scandal? Erm, banging on the keyboard like a pro gamer? Was so angry+worried at me being tipsy that he couldn't sleep? Aiya. Later i will ask him.

And after boozing tons last night, i am really suuuuuuuper hungry. I'm actually starving. I hate to wait for him to wake up. Coz i always wake up earlier than him even if we slept at the same time. And i've already waited for 1 hr plus. Okay lah. I'll just admit its not very long. But i am very hungry!!!!!!!!

I will go and disturb his sleep now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home