I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Monday, 5 May 2008

Gathering:)


Insights: Weekend with an absence of music, crowd & booze.

Rare thing i was home early on a friday & saturday night. No party, no nothing. Jeesh.

Well, Sunday was a short tanning session with baby, then a gathering.

Home with baby:) Muuah.

Cabbing again!

On the way to chinatown for KTV with the peeps.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Finally got to see my noinoi darling! Hehs.


And don too.

haha. he cannot take a decent picture i don't know why.

Ahaha.



My baby love~ lalala. Haha.

Its e singing fever.

From left, Dominic, Don, Jun Xiang, Michelle, Katherine, Pei Qi

Missing from picture: Me, Bx & Cherie :P

.

.

.

.

.

Then it was Ichiban Boshi at Wisma. Weee. Thanks to my sushi cravings. Wonder which taste bud was responsible for it.. hmmm.

A pity we didn get to eat out tempura ice cream Its really good! So good its outta stock:((




After ichiban was dessert at HongKong Cafe..



Noinoin and JC



Greedy Don.


Candid Pics.

The super unglam me.

I was adjusting my tube dress unknowing to photographer Don, whom caught me in the background as well.

Just doing our own stuff.

Don't think we're the only one in love.

Don & mitch too. Haha!

...


This is a classic. Don rocks=p

Something sweet to end off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home