I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Monday, 28 April 2008

My New Pinkie

Insights: Brand new pinkie stud. Its an additional pinch of sexy vibe:)



25th April 08


Was at this latin club on friday night. Though it was a lil empty and the crowd was kinda mature and old, it was pretty enjoyable just chillin the night away. Finally had my corona and some vodka. Just enough to let down my hair and unwind to the music. Its also really a sight to see many mature hot latin babes swaying to the beat. They can really do their thing man:) I've also spoke to the boss of azzucar. Friendly, passionate guy, whom also is the main vocalist of the latin live band.

Was there with kelvin & sherwin. Gary & friends came to join after. Carina, my ex-colleague came down after her interview. Raphael ( classmate ) & fren came to join me after boat quay as well. And yee nee came to join us after Zouk! :) haha. Got to know few more peeps that night.. Of which one is a musician, whom is gonna play at ThePumpRoom at clarke quay tonight. Am supposed to find him there... but oh well. haha. I hafta stay home and recuperate coz of some reason. :)

It all ended with a big drama. Tipsy Carina picked a cat fight with Yee Nee. Crap la. Gosh.

Got home ( bx's hs ) only in the morning on saturday. Phew. Sure it was a long night. And i definitely burned a hole in my pocket with the cab fares. I squandered 50 bucks on purely cab fare on friday. Crap. I must quit this bad habit! Its hard earned money ya know:(

27th April 08

Went tanning for a lil while by yishun safra poolside with mummy before heading down to f.e.p for my brand new pink stud, with the companion of Don and Baby. To think don was trying very hard to phsyco me out of it. Haha. ( Not gonna elaborate event & details due to confidentiality. ) Anyway, it was noinoi's birthday. My pinkie stud has the same birthday as noinoi! Weee...

As usual, i'm very tired & sleepy. *yawn*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home