I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Friday, 9 May 2008

Grumbles.


Insights: Aching back and tummy.

Sit ups last night. Too fat to do nothin.

Having no train of thoughts at this moment. Too bothered by school work. BORING!

Random. I'm in love with a Dior pair of shades. $435. Will continue shades hunting, hoping to find a cheaper alternative. If i do, it'll be perfect.

Plans for tonight is still very vague. Hate this kind of uncertainty. Makes my planning for my day difficult. Feelin' a lil way tooo tired to party. Oh well. Thank goodness i have baby's company for the evening. Shopping! *wriggles fingers like white chicks*


I am REALLY tired. I need good rest like now.. My waist is breaking. I'm still stuck in class, not exactly in my best mood.

Byebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home