I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Tuesday, 13 May 2008

Reggaeton~


Insights: Weak.
Physically tired, plus aching all over. Stomache have been wierd lately. Its bloooooooaaaaated. and in pain randomly. My body's just wierd when i'm suffering from fatigue. I guess it happens to everyone, huh.
Mother's Day At Grandma's house



all the mamas.

the too-young-to-be-mamas. Haha.

blow-the-candles time.

The party was at butter over the WEEKENDS.
It was all happening stuff.

With my babe ( whom is very very heavy colour light friend )

Eneida.

Yo Bitch!

haha.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Picture of the Day.

Kelvin & Eneida

The horny & the hornier. Ahahahahahaha.

(Aight. It was a joke.)

12th May 08

Rox accompanied me to sign up an introductory Reggae course at O school, commencing on the 29th this month. I'm all excited to get my lazy ass into dance lessons again. Rox wanted Street Jazz instead, but i've managed to phsyco her to be my reggae buddy. Heh Heh.

Random. I miss bx. i hope we'll have a fun date soon. Like its something we have not had for a very long time:(

Random. I am very sleepy.

Laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home