I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Sunday, 18 May 2008

Partying again


Insights: Lonely night.

Had a wacky time partying yesterday. The usual club, my usual party babe eneida. This time, shanker and friend ( nurul ) joined us. My first time partying with shanker. It was pretty fun! All the booze and dancing in HIGH killer heels was crazy. Legs and back are all achy now. Ooo. not forgetting the highlight of the night. DJ Masterkey definitely made my night! Woooaaah. really damn good. Music was super fantastic. Rocks man.

After everything, I'm reeaally thankful to all of them for looking after me. They really protected me from horny strangers. And of course, i was doing the same, looking after the other girls. ( Especially eneida babe whom had an irritating housefly pestering her ) Even being in the bar, sherwin was doing a great job in protecting us girls:) I am really really touched. Friends like that definitely make every party time safer and more enjoyable.



Tonight, i'm kinda home alone. Maid is home, but sleeps real early. Mum is in malaysia, all siblings are out. I'm really really not used to being home alone, especially at night. Its not so bad after all. Feelin very very relaxed. Its been some time since i have felt so relaxed. The silence brings nostalgia very very much. Had a sudden surge of emotions, very much craving to enjoy honeymoon period of a relationship again. Feelin; in love.

I think it spells emo. But then again, it brings reflections as well. I guess i'm taking this quiet time pretty well:)

Okay. mum and sis just got back. Disrupted my peace and silence. damn. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home