I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Friday, 23 May 2008

Just another mid-school post

Insights: I am too free.

Currently stucked in class, totally unaware of what's happening. Lesson is on market research that requires much excel work, which i have zero knowledge in. I cant do excel for nuts and i get a headache when i see all the numeric figures. Probably that's the reason why i failed maths since primary 3 until prelims. Good thing i passed for O Lvls.

Just had a banana & peanut butter waffle which was quite satisfying to lighten my zombified mood. But i can feel the carbs & fats! Shiiiiittttt. I've been muching away too delightfully and have been putting aside the thought of healthy eating for too long. Felt sooo fat yesterday, i got back to my sit ups. Love handles are not cute at all. Being meaty and round is not good at all. To think that baby actually said this to me yesterday..'' Actually i don't want you to slim down.. blablabla ( gives reasons ). '' But when i asked him about his preference between slim babes and meaty girls, i could see his reluctance in admitting that he prefers the slim & sexy over the meaty & cute. BAHH!! Its just the fact. I feel so demoralised man. Maybe its time i should seriously consider a diet.

I'm all excited bout tonight. Partying with eneida babe again. This time, kelvin's joining coz its his off day!! Its more like i'm accompanying eneida for a date rather than the love birds accompanying me, the lonely one, to party. The only reason Eneida's going is because kelvin is! What a friend. Ha.


ps: Eneida babe, you can always leave a comment tho i dun have a tag board! Ha. And i wanna see all the photos that's still with you.. pass me through a thumbdrive or something next time pls.


Wonder how baby is doing in school now.. I was really surprised when he told me he have been reading my blog recently. I hope he have plans for later coz i'm going to party and i won't be accompanying him. It'll be perfect if he's night is as interesting as mine!

Class is really damn boring for me. Help.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY! the previous time I got go with you okie! and it was just me you , or me you shanker and nurul lorrr. kelvin only came after that! MMMMMM!!!

Fri May 23, 03:40:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's like because he had work and couldn't join in-.-

Mon May 26, 08:57:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home