I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Thursday, 15 May 2008

Chillo Night

Insights: Back to the beer days. Feelin; In pain. Bad headache

13th May 08, Tuesday night.

Met my babe eneida for dinner, then Chips ( i don't know how its spelled. ) for beer with Shanker and company. Was cheap and good. San miguel. Muuuuuaah.

Had enough to get me going, then E-Thirty Three. Hehs. Perfect.

To wrap the night up, we all went over to Acid Bar, where the love birds met. ( If you get what i mean.. ) Back to the usual, vodka red bull. And you bet i was angry like a bull. I REALLY WAS. Coz of some reason which i'm not convenient to reveal in this space. Pissed to tears.


Night was still fun. Thanks to drunken shanker & eneida babe.



Toilet Pictures:









Eneida had her Mr ahem ahem. Where was mine? *pouts*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home