I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Monday, 23 June 2008

Just another mid-school post


Insights: Quiet inner one.

I've learnt that explaining doesn't work to clear things up all the time. After all, the trauma was done and over with, although nothing was cleared nor settled. I like it this way, lets keep it this way. I love how still my inner soul is at the moment. I feel at peace, ignoring all the other disturbing thoughts. To just think about you.

I can still smell the ointment you've applied on my hand. And the slight marks that's left behind after all the rubbing that have pretty much faded all the rest.. Thanks for just being there. That was all i need. All the heated moments was pretty much redundant. If only we could just sit down, if only i had your shoulders. I guess i wouldn't be that tigress i was yesterday. I'm sorry.. * hugs *

We need a romantic get-away. We need some time alone.. and we shall:) Its reaching end of June again! Weee. Our lil special something. Lets work something out baby!! Muuuaah.
.
.
.
.
.

Phone is cranked up. Fiddled with the security function and accidentally locked my phone & sim. Phone display currently shows: SIM rejected. Oh well, heading down to PS to replace a new SIM. All the trouble:( Hopefully will get to catch a movie with Bx later.

I need to trim my brows like soon. Prob should get the ' bottom ' fixed at the same time too. Seriously. Browhaus + Strip soon?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea romantic get away.. spend the nite out. maybe think of a nice place to eat and indulge.. jap restaurant or smth.. hee! all the best gal. cya on thurs.

Tue Jun 24, 03:07:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home