I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Thursday, 25 September 2008

Just another mid-school post


Insights: Awful headache.

Feeling terrible.


And friday night please come. I need to get my upper teeth done with the bonding!

Ex-classmate: What happened to you?

Me: Its called braces.

Ex-classmate: Why got holes?

me: The braces is not completed and i had extractions!!! Urgh..

EMBARASSING.



Oh yah. I am going on a shopping trip later. Well, it might be fun, but im not a teeny bit glad to spend, because its for 3 birthday presents! Can you imagine buying 3 birthday presents at a time?

Plus more panties, a pair sunglass, eyeshadow palettes and brushes are already on my shopping list, just waiting for a suitable happing shopping day.

Friends' birthday are namely on the 27th Sept, 30th Sept, 1 Oct & 2nd Oct.

Moral of the story, don't make too many friends. Ha.


Class is boring today. And exceptionally noisy. I don't like it.

Bingbing came over our house last night and he tried to bite Bx's small brother. He head banged me and bx in the face. He is scary but cute.

lalala~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home