I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Monday, 6 October 2008

Dedicated Post

Insights: Serious Thoughts.

Some how i feel its time to face the problem between us, that of course lies with me. I understand its unfair to you, and i realise its not making me feel any better either.

You might have lost your trust towards me, but to be honest, i guess my trust in you is also diminishing.

As much as you are afraid that i'll make another mistake, im paranoid about what you have been doing behind my back, when im not watching. I guess only you know what i mean, and i hope you understand my dilemma. You must have felt the same.

Enlighten me please, on a solution to us. I don't want to see the day that things become unbearable for both of us. Its hard not to start pondering over what has happened over the months..Im sure you do too.

If a solution really does exist, im looking forward for things to get better.

This is not an emo post. Im not angry and also not exactly upset. Just worried.
Wanted my thoughts and emotion to be known to you.

Last but not least, I love you baby. XOXO :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home