I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Friday, 3 October 2008

Updates


Insights: Deforestation=p
Captions are gonna be short.

Pasir Ris Canal!

This is Bingbing! the golden retriever pup who likes to head bang people. Ha.

Very adorable:)

Eneida's birthday chalet.

Belle was very nice to slice up the hotdog for me coz i couldn't bite=p

And this is the drunken Xavier.

And the drunken eneida with candy.

Macdonalds supper with bf.

I had to chop up my mcspicy okay!!!

super pathetic. coz i cannot biiiiiiiiite.

Bx.


Home cooked dinner! weee. pretty successful attempt for japanese curry plus cheese vegetables!=D


Theo Heng Ktv.

Muahahaa. Its dirt cheap and shiok.

System was good and updated.

Room's very small thou. But all worth it!





Dinner at Park Mall.


Mummy:)


Okay. WTH does fair fair mean???

This is taken in the lift yo.. watsup with Fair Fair????

I've just had my deforestation. haha. brazillian la! Ultra shiok. heh heh..have not done it for some time. I should have! Its amazing. Everyone should go try!=p

Im suuper happy. Mummy told me that she was considering to buy a toy poodle. Weeeeee!

.

.

.

.

Off to school work :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home