I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Friday, 17 April 2009

HELLOOO.

Insights: Contemplating to head out or not.

So i left my laptop at the IT helpdesk and will pick it up only on Monday. Here are some recent pictures:) Thought this might make the blog wee bit livelier.. These pictures aint brightened cause im using mum's laptop and there's only photoshop available. ( FYI i dont know how to use photoshop )
Haha. So yea.. Hang on a bit with the dark and dull photos.

Hunting for work clothes @ Peninsula.

Yes, i used the highlighting powder. Explains the shine on my nose, forehead and cheeks. LOL. Its light reflecting.


The tee kevin korkor & samantha bought from Thailand. Supposed to be bx's but its too tight for him so WEEE. ITS MINE.
It reads DRINKING MACHINE. How cool is that!! I like!! heheh.



Okay i look soo tanned. I did bronzer as well. HAHAHA.



Accompanied delainie and rox for a haircut. Maybe it'll be my turn for a trim soon?

Rox dislikes her lifeless hair. She's so happy with neater and livelier hair now! No after pictures though. sorry!

Satisfied customers?? Ha.

Anyway, im starting to change my mind bout keeping fair. ERM.. i was on my way to school just now and the sun was just so scorching.. felt so perfect to hit the beach. And plus i'll definitely get darker once school starts so.. should i just go all the way and get tanned?? I so feel like getting tanned!:) not sure if i should though:(

Alrighty. My 'new found chillout friend' just texted me to meet at 11pm, which is half an hour from now. Gosh. Gotta get prepared and zoom there. Doodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home