I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Tuesday, 12 June 2007

My plain obsessions.

Insights: Love is in the air, i say he's my baby. i say he's my man.

Alright. I feel like such a loser. Mitch said she was not feelin well & we didn go for the swim after hours of waiting for her to awake from her beauty slumber-.- Sian right.. It left me & baby feelin, BORED. We decided to take a straight bus ( 88 ) from my place to AMK central to have our favourite chicken chop & cutlet. Yumm...always nice! Comments: On form, superb. Off form, still nice. Haha.

We then proceeded to baby's. Yeap. Was feeling really sweet in love after some issues.. It should be the long mutual eye contact, the really romantic conversations & more.. Hehs. What more could i say. So speechless bout baby. You people can see for yourselves. That's my love..

Rox got her pink Nintendo DS Lite today! So cool. But quite ex. Yea..everything would be 300+. If i so have the money..i would have gotten it. Haha. Its really fun & interactive. I prefer it over PSP. Oh, Vic's back! yeay. haha. she commented in her blog that my blog was cool. Thanks for being nice vic! haha. Real excited for our reunion after several weeks!! When oh when. Be quick alright..

Oh yes. My plain obsessions:
1) Regular Eye shadow brush
2) Slanted eye brush
3) Small eye shadow brush
4) Eye shadow, prob from M.A.C
5) Nintendo DS Lite? Haha. I wish.
I hope to do up my eyes when i have time..it'll be so girly & fun. Hehs.

I have KTV tomorrow with baby and his classmates. I hope it wouldn't be cancelled as usual. Oops. Haha. So excited.. Duet! Duet! Woohoo.

The day we had treat from chris:

Mitch w chris. Photographer, Pei Qi


Chris & Baby. The extra, mitch. Wahaha.


The girls & chris.. I thought i looked the most kuku.


Pic's a bit blurry. Haha. But both our faces are so round.. Just like the durian puffs..


Rox's DS Lite..argh. Should be mine. Haha.


Nights folks!
Pss..nights baby=p

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you getting anything from the Make Up sale mei mei is going? just wondering. :] misses! aND I'M CRAVING FOR HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE MUFFINS RIGHT NOW.

Tue Jun 12, 08:40:00 pm  
Blogger Rox* said...

haha. yey you took out the pic of me looking fat in spaghetti stripe.. yey. n that ds lite is mine and should be nice.

Tue Jun 12, 11:07:00 pm  
Blogger Rowena said...

Haha. I'm not sure leh..not rich now. Mayb the lip conditioner ba.
How bout you? miss ya too!!

Wed Jun 13, 10:59:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.

Tue Nov 11, 05:04:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home