I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Monday, 2 July 2007

367th day together

Insights: Close to you, baby.

As my title suggests, we have entered the 2nd day after my anni. I had a splash of fun yesterday with baby. Did not do anything too extravagant or splurge on trips to where-ever. First time playing Mario cart at arcades together, dining at blu jaz cafe, catching transformers and romantic strolls at wee hours??? haha. Really enjoyed everything right from the start of day. But a tinch of guilt is bugging me for being 1/2 hr late. Sorry sweetie pie! Anyway, i took some photos. Just some. Will put em' up soon. Oh, i baked chocolate cream cheese cupcakes for baby too. Was pretty delicious. Baby said he liked it a lot and is expecting my future 'works'! Its much much better than my previous choc cupcake. Gotta admit it was quite sweet and not as rised. Some where past a flop, near acceptable. I'm so diggin the concept of '' a wife whipping up meals and desserts for her beloved husband.'' Was just thinkin. Haha.

Feelin really tired. But i really really enjoyed my time with my lil apple pie. Haha. Don't ask me why apple pie. I just like it. These 2 full days with him felt like a holiday. It would be difficult for me to have too much of him. Its just not right. *laughs*

Night night baby and all the young people & old folks. Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home