I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Saturday, 16 June 2007

Stunned is the word

Insights: Interesting day

Woke up, stunned. Had super wacky dreams!!

1) dreamt of a funny incident, left me smiling and giggling from my sleep. I stunned my mother coz i sleep with her. I was so embarrassed. Haha.

2) dreamt that i was spitting my phlegm into the basin like i always do in actual fact. I ended up spitting some saliva outta my mouth as i was sleeping!!! I woke up right away & stunned myself for the greatest time. My goodness. What's happening?? ArhHhHhhHh!!

3) dreamt that my mencers came. Mine does not usually come so early in the month. I actually knew that it was only the 14th or 15th & my mencers was super early. Too alert to be true in a dream.

4) dreamt that baby's parents became these 2 skinny, full of disease old & eeky people. His dad was mentally senile & blur. His mother wanted to bury herself and his dad together alive. Guess it was some ritual or somethin. I was so worried. Duh right!!

5) Plus more wacky stuff that's not convenient to mention. Haha.


Alright. After recovering all the wierd scenarios, i went to town with noinoi for an interview for job. It was alright.. would probably work as waitress in July..Then we went shopping!! Noinoi bought 2 dresses, 2 pair of sandals & a bag. Phew. I was on budget..so bought make up brushes only. I got them from Sasa. Its cheap & good. Have not used them but.. quality's quite good. Bought 4 brushes under 20bucks! Yeay..I got the concealer brush, 2 eye shadow brushes of different size and one slanted eye brush. Woohoo. My lil tool kit to better make up? Haha. I hope.

Hmm..i guess baby hasn't read my blog. I'll make him do. Haha. Anyway, this is to you baby: I miss you lots.. I really do. Heard your voice over the phone & i felt so happy. Though was a lil impatient because you were really into your game that got you listening half heartedly & i had to repeat my words. But u made effort to call me back after we hung up. It made me really happy. I know your game is important:) All girls should learn to see that point. All guys = gamers ( to different extents only ). Haha. I really really crave for you right now. See you soon soon, tomorrow evening alright?

Dry eyes. I'm having the rashes that baby had on his limbs on my hands & worse, my face. Though its milder, but yucks. Hope it'll go away soon. Alright.. nights!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home