I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Wednesday, 20 June 2007

I need $ to have fun

Insights: I need some exciting and comforting dates to smoothe my day out

Today, is boring & extremely slow paced. I'm now in freaking school. All i did in class today was, check out blogs, links of blogs, more links of blogs, & blog on mine. Well, that's all i've done. No work involved. Probably coz i don't catch anything and i'm too crapped out to even think about science? yea.

Waiting either to get a job real soon & receive my pay or for a bomb of money to drop on me & ignite. Raining cash on my face. I really don't mind. I'm feeling really restrained to have fun times for the very fact that my weight conscious wallet is on a ridiculous slimming plan reducing it to almost its own structure. I mean, it was extreme. Worrying over baby's gift now. & i mis shopping for makeup and good clothes. Its been a long time since i could go on a shopping trip. DEPRIVED!

Anyway, read a really disturbing blog. I won't bother to elaborate on the details. Pointless.

Oh. anyway, i didn work on my gift for baby yesterday. I met him instead. I've been meeting him everyday for almost a week now. My sunshine baby is out hitting the beach right now with his volley mates:) The irritating thing now is that i'm still itching like crazy on my hands after the rash subsided. Its been really several several days now & i'm still itching like mad! Mopikos doesn't help much.

I've had this really hard thing growing on my foot. I bought the corn plasters & i'm so looking forward to bout 2 days from now? That hard thing would come out & leave a whole in my foot. How cool! haha. Baby, kevin korkor, rox are having the same thing. Rox is using my corn plaster. I hope to get really good shots of the whole in our foot.

Class on usual days


My corn plaster on stubby toes:)


Vic, kit. I need to go on a shopping spree with you guys. -desperate-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home