I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Thursday, 21 June 2007

Blue

Insights: Feelin low & moody these 2 days

I'm super easily irritated by anyone. Now including my sweetheart. I feel so guilty to even say that, but i really cannot help it. I can act like i'm not unhappy & all, but i'll ignite totally. I can tell he's getting a lil impatient coz i keep showing a long face. black face. grumpy face. aiya. what ever ya call it. Maybe its nearing that time of the month? Haiz. Anyway, i'm so sorry my dear. Hope you'll understand. He just left my place..I didn want him too.. but he had to catch a bus & the last train at Khatib. Man..it feels really bad to not have him by my side when i'm all emo & stuff.. I do have stuffs to update & pics. Will do that tomorrow.. Not in the mood now. Feelin all blue & tired. Will catch my sleep and prepare myself for the whole day out tomorrow. i'll be at Shaw Centre after school with Mitch for my uniform fitting. I'm gonna work as a waitress in some new restaurant down around town area. Yea. Solely for the reason that i'm too depressed feelin broke.

Baby i miss you. Hope you're really able to keep your work on schedule & stay over tomorrow. But if you can't, it'll be pretty fine too. Don't hurry yourself. I'm feeling so much blue without you.

Nights people. I'm going to send all the blues on a choo-choo train to dreamland. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home