I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Tuesday, 19 June 2007

Class is dreadful & boring so i blog.

Insights: Feelin tired because i'm really bored

I'm now in school.. Just done my presentation which was not outstanding. A so-so every day will get to see kind. Coz we're all REALLY bored. Maybe it is the holiday mood that we were supposed to shake off our butts. We're all feelin lazy.

Anyway, i miss blogging. Its been a few days. During these days, i met up with kit & vic once. We had some fun definitely.. & i saw a really gorgeous top from Forever21. I really like the material..But i'm really broke now. So sad. Gotta save up for another of baby's gift..hehs:) I've been working on the gift i have for baby now. Thinking of it makes me happy.. I'm not having any appoinments today. So, i'm quite excited to head home & work on baby's present. I've got pretty materials waiting for me.. Need some more materials so i would probably get it later on the way back?

Oh. Wait. I just remembered he hasn't check my recent entries out. Haha. Haiz.. Its Okay! He will one day.. hehs.

Now, my whole family except my parents do have a blog. Korkor kevin & leon, Rox, Mitch, Me. This is kinda fun. No one links no one. Wahaha.

Btw, just to let kit know, the brushes i got from Sasa are really handy to use. You gotta get the tools too! Hehs.

Us at kids fair, Ngee Ann City..

Look at my waistpouch & vic's cool bag. Haha


What a pretty sight. Oh.. I got a pj at this fair:)


Auww..Close buds. & I tried smoky blue on my eyes that day.


The spaghetti top. I think it can look sexy. I THINK. haha.
But quite bare at the bust area..


Should i save for it? Hmm...


Alright. I would definitely blog again when i have stuff to. Randomly. Haha.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U r right! today is the day i read up sweetie blog! =] bx

Wed Jun 20, 02:17:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home