I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Wednesday, 27 June 2007

I miss the moments

Insights: feeling really bored in class

Like on any usual days, i feel like i'm floating along this routinal life. My foot are used to traveling along the same old route to school, and then either from school to home my 2nd home sweet home ( baby's place ). The thought of traveling bores me, but it doesn't bother me that much. I can do it. Tomorrow will be baby's last paper. Just nice ending before our anni reaches!

Anni's on Sat. And i can't wait. I've been thinking about that day since 2 months+ ago. People around have heard me planning, planning and talking about it. My mind is on it almost every minute. I remind myself of baby's present constantly. My gift should be done by today or tommorow. Can't leave it till Fri coz baby might be staying over. I don't wanna live by my anni like any ordinary day. It shall be a hot date kay baby? hehs.

Alright. 2 ulcers. one by the lips. Healing. The other is at the back of my cheek in my mouth. Its real bad coz my whole right inner cheek is swelling and the ulcer hurts real bad.

Nothin much to update, just been around baby these few days. I'm having the craving to swim, cook and bake. But i need time out. Haiz. Been keeping myself a lil too busy to have such plans. Ahhh.... i need a break.

Miss noinoi too. Miss the days when we could go to Tampines Mall for only 2 hrs of shopping, or head down to town at 8pm from home? haha. Silly things we do. But really enjoy such a darling's company. When we rushed the housechores together in order to go out so that mummy wudn nag.. when we talk about everything till wee hours.. when we have happy shopping trips together, when we scrimp and save together. Many precious days..

Miss my buds too. Vic.. i'm getting no news of you. We have not been contacting each other. You don't update your blog as often. =( Kit. We need to meet up. Miss our shopping trips a lot!

Lalala. Feels like no one else is as bored as me this moment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rox* said...

you have a boring and routine life.haha.you should do something exciting for your anni. muahaha. =D

Wed Jun 27, 09:39:00 pm  
Blogger shanoi said...

Brought back lotsa memories hey! I miss you darlings.. Miss the old times. Miss your craps!

Tue Jul 03, 12:27:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home