I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Monday, 25 June 2007

I spend too much

Insights: oOo..choc muffin!

I spend too much. I've actually spent 10 bucks only in half a day on school food. That's sick for a poor kid. Haha. But i'm really into the choc muffin and teh-o ice. It was my lunch. I had chicken chop for breakfast. Wahaha.

Baby missed a test today. Hope he's able to retake the test someday with that MC he got. Going over later to accompany baby. Know you're a lil stressed baby. I'll be with you through the exams. Jia you!!

Hmm..on a second note, I need time to finish baby's gift! I have no more extra $ to splurge on a 2nd present too. Gotta save $ for a good enough dinner. If i keep meeting him everyday, i won't be able to finish the gift on time. Urgh. I'll have to speed things up. Can't wait for it to be completed. Nothing too fancy or big anyway..

I have this craving for baking now. Probably some choc & cheese/ peanut butter cupcakes. I wanna try something out soon. So girly oh feminine. I like~

My muffin & teh-o ice (not like you can see the drink itself. Haha)


oOo. Mouth watering


yeay. Ending class soon. * stretches back*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home