I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Monday, 25 June 2007

For the past few days, i have been..

Insights: Melts our day together

Yeay. I was feelin very very down yesterday, extremely. I deleted that post. Didn want to look back on unhappy posts. Baby totally put the smile on my face. Or rather say the laugh. Haha. Feelin all light & sweet again. Baby stayed over on Friday. I stayed over at Baby's yesterday. A good 2 days together!

Recap. Friday, i went for fitting for the uniform for work remember? Yea. with mitch. No pictures, but looks like some high school white collar top and navy blue skirt-pants kinda bottom. Quite alright. And i was really excited when i heard bout the pay. We're paid pretty well. So i'm all anticipating work. We had yong tau foo at Lucky plaza. IT WAS 5 STAR LA! really quality delicious. I bought a dark red bikini that day too. It was on a stunning 70% at the island shop in Paragon. Weet. I had to get it. Freaking cheap & really good! Buy of my life. Ahaha.

Today, mummy flew off for her beach, resort holiday at Langkhawi with all the aunties & uncles. But i sure think she looks hotter than any of them. Haha.

Spam of pictures:

My pretty mummy


Baby doin his work while i do the housechores.
*shy* sounds like husband & wife right. Haha


I mean. Study the floor. I swept it spankin clean alright.


My love, the Santa Claus. Haha.
-Shaving cream it is


The 5 star yong tau foo!!
Looks ordinary right..BUT ITS SO NOT.


I discovered this really huge comb for only 3.90
Who's head is so big that needs it??


My debut showcase of my bikini collection.
11 sets they are. And still going.
The last red set is the one i got at sales. Its the best of them all. Haha


I think baby's loves my collection. Its hot. Haha


I used a corn plaster with red freaking medicine that leaks out and kills my other skin cells-.-
Now, not for the faint hearted. I cut my corn open when it was not ready to be taken out.


This was the 1st day after using a corn plaster


... And the 2nd day after it with my very dirty foot.


Corn before it was cut open yesterday.


Oh. These are bout 140 bucks from Ninewest. Its on sales. I'm so into it.
But no $ no buys. Well....



Delicious banana muffins from RP's library cafe.
I didn take a pic of the choc muffin. Its as good. -favourite-


Baby buffed his nail when i was doin mine that day.
To think he was better than me!!


Man..I know its freaking gay, but i was impressed. Haha. He got the skills from his elder sis.


Me and darling Mitch out on Fri evening


I look like there's something smelly around.
She looks about to kiss.
Haha. What contrast.



Alright. I have school tomorrow. More treats from library cafe i insist. Peace to all.

Baby, you know i'm for you=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home