I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Thursday, 19 July 2007

Happy days without baby

Insights: Enjoying my days off from baby.

It sounds wrong, but i'm feelin good bout this crazy monday to friday working thing ( for this week ). I'm enjoying the gentleness of his voice over the phone, and loving messages to remind me to take my dinner.. Feels like the clock has turned a year back, back to the courtship days when we would anticipate each other's message so badly and the so many '' take care'' and ''remember to take your dinner'' messages. Haha. I've been thinking of my sweet love so much and planning to spend a fab weekend with him.

Awaiting Pay Day

I've got many things up my shopping list.
1) Triumph black bra- Argh. Its almost outta stock everywhere. I really like it!!! -frown.
2) Lingerie- Had eyes on one set..still scouting for better ones
3) Makeup
4) Clothes- Such as.. Sundress/ denims
5) Bag

I wanna visit Fling, for all their lingeries and inner wears!

Anyway, i wanna meet up with vic and yong kit hopefully on sunday. But their always busy on Sundays with tuition and stuff. Aiya. Saturday i'll be with my baby leh.. Girls, tell me if you can make it!!!!!

Barracks is holding a 500pax event today. *perspire* Aight. Will be able to see noinoi n catch up with her.. well oh well.






_Pics_

I'm into reflection now a days ---> (: :)


Here's a cool one with mah hot babe, Wan Jing.
Okay, its Germaine. Haha


One of my few solo photos


Different type of personaities:

Literally, STUCK UP. Haha


The introvert


Arrogant Ah Beng walking style

Expressive foot.

Oh, meet Zhiying!


Regular Bins.


My class' bin. Its our class culture to eat.
Yes, and alot.


Farewell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home