I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Thursday, 12 July 2007

My Break

Insights: Its my holiday

My off days from work seems like a great holiday to me. It puts me in the holiday mood. I'm enjoying my break sleepin in the whole day with baby yesterday. Been under serious lack of sleep with bout 4 hours sleep per day in the period i was working. Felt shag and cranky.


My appetite's really poor these days. When i get tired, sights of food gives me the *puking spells* But of course, i still have my food. I don't want to pass out. Lol.

Some thoughts to end with: I'm really thankful for people around caring for me.. People like noinoi, my baby and stanley? yea. Feels good to know i'm still under many's care and protection. I'm still growing up yah.. haha.

To share- Hot mama's langkawi trip's photos

Heavy swirling clouds above that came in a
split second? Tell me if that was scary..
Looks like a hurricane about to form.


*Pose for the cam*


Model of the day


This is hot.


Cute lil feeding session


bye bye all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home