I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Monday, 16 July 2007

That bad day..

Insights: I'm quite useless

Shit. i spilled red wine and beer on myself and on a customer on saturday. I was super scared la. I mean, i should of course have been more careful.. Didn balance the wine glass and beer bottle on the tray properly when serving other drinks. Ahhhhh......... feel so shitty till today.

Then again, their lackin in staff strength. I'm working in from today till friday. wah seh.. Think i will be totally burnt out man.. And poor noinoi is so sick. Not sure if she's recovered.. Have a speedy recovery my darling!

It'll be a good long 5 days away from baby. But he promised a beach outing on a weekend. Better be my boy! I'd love to hit the beach with my new bikini till i get my perfect tan! haha.

I'm so afraid of spillage. Really. Argh. I'd be feelin so awkward if they station me as beverage runner again. Sigh.. And i'm quite shag, as if i'm having heavy eye balls and stuff. My eyes look so dead..

Lalala. Just hope everything will turn out fine and fall in place for me! =)


Cool stuff my classmate Moses did..

He turned the normal studded belt into..

Tadaah! a Fu** you belt.

How cool. Haha.

Rawk On people~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home