I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Monday, 9 July 2007

Barracks

Insights: All physched up. My life is entertaining me.

Started work at barracks on saturday. Shift's on this evening.. will rush down to school. oh. yeay.. noinoi is working today. I have a lady's company! haha. I absolutely love my job. As for now of course.. not sure how tough it may get in the future, but at this moment, LOVE IT. The stuff i could blabber all day about the ah beng that keeeps going '' Give me your number leh.. give me your number leh..'' to the interesting bartender that entertains me all day, and my favourite stanley whom have been so approachable, friendly and crappy.. haha. I feel so taken care of at work. * noinoi, i'll take care of myself. Don't worry. haha. I'll refrain from picking up bad behaviours. I'm a good girl* hehs.

I would either be in school, or at work. If not, at baby's. Feelin a lil busy, can only take time in class to blog. I've also been worrying about baby. I don't wanna neglect him for work. But in the mean time, things between me and him, and work is working out pretty well. He's supportive and i'm so thankful.

Oh my girls. where are you? Why is no one meeting up? If not, i'll disappear into my work.



How bout some pics to end off..


FnB- Barracks
Camp- Bar
House- Treatment places..


Barracks uniform
We look like such high school girls.


The cheeky bartender that served us coke in short glasses?? haha.


I forgot the name of the dish. Its expensive but pretty unique & healthy


Seven layer salad


My drawing of the day.
I drew this cartoon women & the bikini body above.


I must say i'm such an artist. You guys can agree.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home