I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Monday, 2 July 2007

How bout a 4 days week for work?

Insights: Cramps.

Uploaded some pictures of my day with my love on our anni. Took neoprint. Really nice. Haha. its been a long time since i took such nice neoprints. Furthermore with baby. Will have to scan it in *Love it*

Aimee wants to hit the beach on sunday. But i guess noinoi can't make it coz of some council stuff going on in school. Well, i'd really like to make it, but we would not have enough people. Only her, rox & me. I've also been thinkin about my work schedule. Is 4 days week to much? Will i get too tired? Will i have time for my baby? Will i have time for my friends? Will i have time to shop and play? Will i have energy for school? Hmm.. Wondering. But the money is attractive. It would allow me a few of happy splurges per month and random gifts for baby.

Well oh well, here are the pics:

I had my hands on right from the box and ribbons to the cupcakes.


my lovely Choc Cream Cheese cupcakes for my love


Customed lamp at Blu Jaz Cafe


That's my man. Say isn't he so se-weet?


Is the thumbs up for nice wrapping? Haha


Well, its pretty yumy.


Another close up. so blissful.


Yes. blissful is the word. *Smiles*

1 Comments:

Blogger Rowena said...

To Rodrigo: Hi there! Translated your comment through the internet. Thanks for leaving such a sweet comment! Would like to view your blog some time if possible!Oh. I did the cupcakes for my boyfriend=)Peace-

Tue Jul 03, 12:11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home