I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Thursday, 5 July 2007

I love World Wide Web

Insights: I'm in a '' shop like i'm filthy rich '' kind of mood.

In the real life, i'm so not. So not rich. I've been imagining myself being rich and havin lotsa fun. Haha. Well..this is what life is all about. Probably. Keep thinking of getting to the good times. For now, i'm trying really hard to come up with some savings. I'm also waiting desperately for my pay when i have not even officially started work. I know this is kinda joker. Haha.

So, in the mean time, i have been really paranoid about my working schedule. 3 days or 4 days week?? Its either 2 week day dinner shift + 1 full saturday or 3 week day dinner shift + 1 full saturday. Bleh. Noinoi.. advice me.

ALSO in the mean time, i have been surfing www( world wide web ). hahaha. Into the details, i've been looking up victoria secrets and for lingeries. Its always good to have a really girly classmate to do such ' market research ' together. Haha. I'm anticipating the Fling visit with germaine. Wanna get pretty bras. I'm into those pretty lingeries now tho i have never own any. Will i ever wear them? It remains a mystery. Well i did find out that there's this lingerie shop in town. Acessible location. However, i'm quite shy about the idea of a lingerie shop. Well, you know the 'skimpy' idea? Its so wrong. Then again. It shouldn't be right? I'm growing up! erm. okay. i shall stop ranting about my dilemma .

I'm in class now. My heart goes out to mabel for being in the same team with an irritating ass. I know she's pissed. So am i. Argh..i just detest him. He IS counterproductive and i am so sure.

I'm meeting noinoi later on to collect our work uniform. * dread* The collection is right down at barracks, down at ulu ulu dempsey hill dempsey road. We'll be altaring our skirts shorter. I dun wanna look like i'm wearing a curtain to cover my heavy butt to work.

Until my next entry..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home