I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Friday, 13 July 2007

Dedicated Post


Insights: 这一刻 突然觉得好熟悉. 像昨天 今天同时在放映..
我努力为你改变, 却变不了预留的伏线.
感谢你能牵我的手, 我还能感受那温柔..

Yesterday night was enough for me, in fact almost too much.

The surge of emotions too hard to appease.

I'm changing the way i see things.

I don't really have an alternative. I don't wanna scarifice bigger things for it.

Trying to supress and accomodate my values.

Values about the things i used to believe in,

Values i've set for myself ever since.

'' In a relationship, its no longer about just him or her, but both taking the effort to make the choice in accepting each other for who they are'' -Edward, Camp

That was quoted from the bartender. Suddenly it makes so much sense to me..

This posts is kinda solemn.. kinda blue-ish, but I'd be glad if no one asks for details.

Its something i don't wish to talk about, for the reason that its too personal for me.

I'll be soo.. fine.



可惜不是你

这一刻 突然觉得好熟悉
This moment suddenly seems so familiar

像昨天 今天同时在放映
It is as if yesterday and today are screening each other

我这句语气 原来好像你
My tone is, after all, like yours

不就是我们爱过的证据
And that is the evidence of us having loved before

差一点 骗了自己骗了你
Almost deceived myself and deceived you

爱与被爱不一定成正比
Loving and being love is not always of the same amount

我知道被疼是一种运气
I know that love is a kind of luck

但我无法完全交出自己
But I am unable to give myself away completely

努力为你改变
Striving to change myself for you

却变不了 预留的伏线
But I cannot change the evidence that remains

以为在你身边 那也算永远
Thought that I would be by your side forever

彷佛还是昨天
And that everything would be the same as yesterday

可是昨天 已非常遥远
But yesterday has already become so remote

但闭上双眼 我还看得见
But when I close both my eyes, I can still see all that

可惜不是你 陪我到最后
It is a pity it is not you who will accompany me until the end

曾一起走却走失那路口
We walked together but separated at that intersection

感谢那是你 牵过我的手
Thanking you that it was you who used to hold my hands

还能感受那温柔
I can still feel that warmth

那一段 我们曾心贴著心
Back then, we kept our hearts together

我想我更有权力关心你
I think I have the right to care about you

可能你 已走进别人风景
Maybe you have already walked into the sceneary of another person

多希望 也有 星光的投影
How I hope that I, too, will have the projection of starlight



Feelin so much better after this song ^_^

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home