I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Friday, 9 November 2007

Warm memories..


Insights: Fun time..

Wet coat of nail polish, still blogging.

Have not posted an entry for some time, so i've decided to do one now. There's many fun stuff and all in this short period of mia on sayyouthinkofme.blogspot.com

Well, had drinking session again with konrad and this time, with a new buddy, shanker back at barracks on last sat. Haha. History repeated and the sweet sweet guys kindly send me back to baby's place. Having another drinking session this sat supposed at barracks. Gonna get a bottle of don't-know-what yet later with the guys to bring in barracks tomorrow. I'm soooo.. excited! drinking is so fun. But i am not an alcoholic! Muahaha.

I have been spending a lot. And pay isn't in. I feel so broke. Where is my pay???? Grr..


Oh. Read Noinoi's blog yesterday. Had so much warm memories coming back. I was sooo touched that she still thinks about our relationship so much.

My Shout out to Michelle:
Really miss you noinoi.. I miss having you around and sharing all the skincare and make up. I miss shopping, movies, makan and then having mrt rides home with you=(( I'm soooo glad your exams are over. Finally play time for the ever-so-hardworking lady. Better catch more sleep and rest well! We'll meet up really soon right? When my pay is in, let's go out! Haha. Muuuaaah.

Hmm..wierd. i'm missing baby real... bad. Feels really different. In the past, i'm so used to hanging out with baby in all my free time. Now, i'm putting some time aside for my buddies. I know baby is not so used to me not being around him as much. I hafta promise myself to juggle my time real well, so my lil baby still gets much of my me around as usual=))

I'm soo reluctant to post pictures now. I'd be running late. Will do so when i get back to school next week. Its my 1 week holiday now. Yeappie.

Chill out guys- Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger shanoi said...

Really wanted to kiss your chubby cheeks!

I miss you darling. Really really do.

Sun Nov 11, 11:54:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home