I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Thursday, 1 November 2007

Back to BluJaz


Insights: I made a new buddy. I hope he's here to stay.

Haha. Went out with Konrad and Kelvin last night for dinner and chillin at BluJaz.. Was having beer after dinner. Was a lil tipsy. I knew the waiter was laughing at me. Goodness me. Haha. But it was fun and relaxing.. I am sooooo soooo touched because the both of them took the effort to send me home, right to my doorstep!! Good thing mummy wasn't home when i got back. If she saw me in that state. Bam. I can't imagine what she'll say..

I felt really guilty cos' Konrad stays at Jurong East and Kelvin stays at Clementi. I'm staying at Pasir Ris lah!! E opp. of the world from them. Poor them had to cab back.

Konrad was really caring to check on me this morning to make sure i was fine. Man..this buddy is rockin cool. Will get to see him at work later:) I insist more drinking sessions with these chill out mates.


Ooooo. Look everyone, its November. End of the month is the time to party. weeeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home