I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Tuesday, 13 November 2007

Nasty lesson learnt


Insights: Lesson learnt. A pinch

Any thought that is coming to my head now, would revolve around the drinking session on Sat. Well, it was screwed. However, still enjoyed the company of my besties and their really nice friends. Real thankful to Konrad, Shanker and a really sweet girl Nicole for taking care of me through out. Hmm.. I'd rather not go into the details now...My apology would also go out to my besties, family and bf.

last Thur:
Caught the movie gameplan with konred

last Fri:
Drinking

last Sat:
Drinking

last Sunday:
Guilt-ridden, repenting

Mon:
Caught the movie Sugar and Spice with Shanker. Liked it alot. Oh, he fell asleep halfway through for a while coz he was sooo weared out. But thankfully he woke up in a while. Haha.

Today:
Erm, meeting up with my besties again. Plans for activities unknown yet. ( But i really wanna catch Stardust, which konred doesn't want. Hmph ) Baby is working tonight.


My resolution for the year. ( Haha. 2007 will end in 2 mnth time. )-- To be good and know the boundaries not to cross.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi. there are no pictures at all. and i borrowed your shorts. and what shall we do for our birthday :)

Wed Nov 14, 11:58:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home