I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Wednesday, 7 May 2008

Just Bored


Insights: Almost drained till the last bit of energy. Very sleepy.

I am soo tired & sleepy. The reason why i'm still at this is because i need a space to spout my grumbles. Feel so bored as i have been a very good girl since last wednesday coz i have not been out to party nor drink. No idea why i have been feelin tired easily now a days. Plus its soo difficult to find a 'kaki' for party-ing.

Sigh.

Roxanne is soo pissed with a crude/dirty/shallow guy whom is fat , tall & ugly. Pui.
Girl Power. She should slap him hard, kick him in the ass, give him a piece of her mind until he gets brainwashed and retarded. Roxanne says he looks like shreg. A horny & disgusting shreg. EEee.. He deserves to vanish from Earth to a very big extent. There's nothing wrong being ugly. But if you're ugly + dirty minded, YOU DESERVE TO DIE BECAUSE NO ONE WILL SEE SEX APPEAL IN YOU & YOU WILL DISGUST EVERYONE TILL THE WHOLE WORLD IS DISTURBED BY YOUR DISGUSTING-NESS.
Yeah.. something like that. Hurhur..

I need to repaint my toe nail now because i was a silly fool to wear a covered footwear for my outing when my nail vanish is only semi dry. *pouts*


Edward just called. I'm very surprised. Shall continue my conversation with him.

Ciao~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home