I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Thursday, 26 June 2008

Just another mid-school post

Insights: Pinkie is bleeding for anonymous reason. :(

My pinkie is infected and i cant stop tugging or hitting it. I'm like soo clumsy. *frowns* I want it to heal real soon so i can change a pinkie! * wishing hard *

Some out-dated pictures..

Buttered on 20th June 08
eneida, kelvin + me and bx



Please pardon my retarded expressions coz my eyes cannot take the flash.

I'm a goner at alcohol.

I pretty much look like a cooked lobster every time.

And i do not have any nice clubbing photos! Booze always make me look like shit. Urgh.

23rd June 08

Sushi for dinner and Movie Date - Hulk

Extreme Addiction- salmon

Test after school.

Sigh. I still don't know what to do for my anniversary. All panicky.. gan jiong spider already.

Help!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home